Jul 12, 2008

Mukunda Mukunda - Dasavatharam

"Mukunda Mukunda" from Dasavatharam is my favorite song from the film so far! I had to mention this song this has frozen my heart with lovely voice of Sadhana Sargam and rhythm by Himesh Reshammiya.

This song so good that it takes me to Hill tops for a pleasant trip! Wow what a song this is and nice Music by Himesh, Kudos!! Well now the main part, Sadhana Sargam has once again shown her class in this song, what a number this is from the great lady! Sadhana, if you are reading this - You are my first favorite among all other singers in this world! Your voice is simply sweet, nice and awesome! Awaiting more such songs from you!

If you want to listen to that song, you can download it from my Sky Drive link posted below .. Enjoy !!



Read the legal disclaimer

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your comments.

    All the best best and good luck for a bright future !

    ReplyDelete

Comments or feed backs please