Jul 11, 2008

Ganguly Speaks Out

"I was not part of the side for seven months, and, having been ignored for the Champions Trophy probables, for the next three months also I won't be part of one-day cricket. So obviously I don't look forward to that. You may call it I was pushed out or was asked to go out ... What I look forward to is to do well in the Sri Lanka tour," Ganguly said when asked about he not getting selected for the Champions Trophy list of 30 probables.

This is a real insult for a champion like Ganguly who has successfully captained India and has won matches single-handedly. This is the state of Dravid and Laxman also. Even they have been shown exit doors from the 50-Over format.

More on Ganguly here: I don't remember missing out on a Test series: Ganguly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or feed backs please