Jun 25, 2008

NewGeneration Consultants

Many of you might know that I am working at NewGeneration Consultants. I joined here on 25th February 2008 as a Technical Consultant. When I joined, our office was at Nandanam and I used to walk from home to this place :).

"Change is unavoidable. Change is good." - Many would have heard this line, and it's true. Our company is growing and we had to shift to a better location in Chennai. We did shift to an awesome location at KRD GEE GEE Crystal Towers, Mylapore, Chennai. Here, the office looks awesome and has very good infrastructure given that we are just a 18+ in terms of number of employees here.

We are working like a family here and people are good here. Any conflicts are not taken seriously at all and we react more maturely. May be I have grown more mature but the fact is that we are small and are living like a family.

We have a very good MD, Mr. Chandrasekar, who can be rightly called a LEADER. He is very energetic, goal-oriented leader and motivates all of us and treats us like his own family. I find myself lucky to be here inspite of the fact that I have come down from a 25,000+ employer.

I am just happy with the way things are going here and wanted you people to know about this place. By the way, we work on Oracle, Microsoft and OpenText technologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or feed backs please