Jun 27, 2008

Add-ons for IE7

I know most of us love Firefox3 rather than IE7. I agree and I am with you. I know a few people who disagree too :). I agree with you too :). Now you are think **WTF** hahaha! Relax, I have found an article on 5 great add-ons for IE7 that makes the browser larger than before!

Add-ons are the important extensions to a browser which makes us do things more than just browsing. Firefox ultimately had thousands of them, but IE7 has a few but strongly useful ones. This article here explains about the 5 great IE7 add-ons. I really loved them, they are very useful for most us and I myself am going to try it despite being a FF lover :).. Nothing is wrong in trying.. Catch you later bye!

P.S: Wait a minute, for all those who think from which browser I posted this blog entry- It's FF2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or feed backs please