Dec 8, 2010

Changing Numbers

My friends and family members are now furious on me. This is the third mobile number that I am changing in 6 months time :P.


What will I do, poor fellow, I have been trying Tata Docomo, BSNL till now, both looked promising in the initial stages. But as time passed by, their network seems to have lost the flair. Something is wrong somewhere, Can't get a proper signal anywhere inside office or inside home.

This made me to think about going to a bigger private player, Bharti Airtel. I have bought their services this time. To my surprise their network picks signal inside the office but not at home :(. Hope I continue using this service for another 6 months at least.

Please friends don't bash me if I again change the network to some Vodafone or Reliance :(. Hope Airtel would not make me do such acts again :P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or feed backs please