Nov 21, 2010

Birth Date Coincidence

I was born on Deepavali (Diwali), the festival of lights. It was an Amavasai, and people used to say that those born on Amavasai will be dark in color and also would be a thief or robber. None of the above claims happened in my case.

I have some unique information to share, my birth date of 4th Nov was a Deepavali and not every Deepavali will fall on 4th of November. I was told that my Birth Date coincides with Festival of Lights every 9th year, it happened when I was born, then in the 9th and 18th year respectively. My 27th Birthday just got passed but this time Deepavali was on 5th Nov. I am wondering why Deepavali did not happen on 4th Nov. I really missed it badly, hope when I turn 36 it will coincide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or feed backs please