Mar 28, 2009

Fascination for dogs :)

Of Late something has fascinated me to admire Dogs. I love the way they smell the ground with their cute long nose ;). I used to love dogs since I was young and early in my childhoods. I thought as I grew I would lose interest in many things as is the case with Games. But not to be with Dogs. I just love them. Love their face, their nose, ears, tail, legs ... lol!! They are really something to be admired. In fact I love dogs more than small babies, strange? Yeah I know! But thats how I felt when I saw a Doggy traveling along with a baby in a bike. The dog was absolutely innocent looking and cute than the baby! Lol ... I still admire their innocent looks..

Dogs are so cute that many things they do are wonderful and mindblowing, they just relax our hearts and mind and give a break from the tidy corporate marathon. Just a few examples of what I love most in dogs are descibed pictorially here, hope you too enjoy as I do!

First and foremost thing I like and admire in Dog is their honest relationship with their master:



Second, I like the way they enjoy getting trained by their master and how they wait for their tips after the training session gets over:



Third I like the color contrast between the Dogs Body and their Legs and/or Head :



Fourth, I like their Innocent face/looks:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or feed backs please